|Revised||September 15, 2015|
- The President shall require inspection of all College-owned facilities at least once during each fiscal year to determine compliance with standards of sanitation and safety as prescribed by law. Such inspections shall be conducted by the College or by representatives of appropriate state or local public agencies.
- If major deficiencies are noted in any inspection, the President shall require corrective action to be performed to eliminate the deficiency or withdraw the facility or portion of the facility from use until such time as the unsafe or unsanitary conditions are corrected or removed.
- The personal safety of students, visitors, and employees is of primary importance. The administration will provide the needed mechanical and physical facilities to assure that the institution is a safe place to work and learn.
- The College will maintain a safety and health program conforming to the best practices. This program will encourage cooperation on the part of staff and students in developing proper attitude toward accident and illness prevention. The goal of this program is zero accidents and injuries.
- The President shall develop and enforce proper safety procedures to achieve these items.