|Approved||August 24, 1992|
|Revised||July 13, 2020|
- The College is authorized to provide curriculum programs which are an organized sequence of courses leading to an associate degree, diploma or a certificate. All curriculum programs are designed to provide education, training or retraining for the workforce.
- The President or a designee shall determine the courses and programs of instruction needed to meet the educational needs of the people in the service area of Blue Ridge Community College, and shall determine the effectiveness and efficiency of the programs and services in meeting these needs.
- All new programs offered by Blue Ridge Community College must be approved by the Board of Trustees, the Department of Community Colleges, and the State Board of Community Colleges.
- All approved programs and courses should be contained in the College Catalog.
- The continued operation of any curriculum at Blue Ridge Community College is dependent upon adequate state funds and sufficient enrollment in the program.
- The President or a designee shall develop procedures for the implementation of this policy.