|Revised||September 12, 2016|
|Reviewed||November 2, 2020|
- The Board of Trustees authorizes the President or a designee to develop a set of guidelines and procedures for admission of curriculum students to Blue Ridge Community College. These guidelines and procedures are to be consistent with the stated "open door" admissions policy and other rules and regulations set up by state or federal statutes.
- Nothing in the guidelines or procedures will prevent the College from refusing admittance to students the College has reason to believe may disrupt the educational process of the school.
- The College reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant during any period of time that a student is suspended or expelled from another college or educational entity due to non-academic disciplinary reasons.
- The College reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant if it is necessary to protect the safety of the applicant or other individuals.
- These admission requirements will be displayed in the College Catalog.