- The Chief Financial Officer or his/her designee is responsible for the issuance, accounting, monitoring, and retrieval of College purchasing cards as well as ensuring compliance with the purchase card policy.
- Specific authorized personnel may participate in the College Procurement Card program.
- The purchasing card will be used solely for the purchase of goods and services for the official business of the College.
- The cardholder issued the card is responsible for its protection and custody and shall immediately notify the Chief Financial Officer or his/her designee if the card is lost or stolen.
- Cardholders must immediately surrender the card upon termination of employment.
- Cardholders issued a purchasing card are required to adhere to the guidelines outlined in Appendix A of the Purchasing Manual posted on the College’s SharePoint intranet.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in disciplinary action.