|Approved||October 1, 2002|
- Purpose – The purpose of NCWorks Career Centers located on both Henderson and Transylvania is to provide comprehensive career planning, training, and placement services to the job seekers and employers of Henderson and Transylvania Counties including Blue Ridge Community College students and graduates.
- Hours – NCWorks Career Centers are open from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. on Fridays. When classes are not in session, NCWorks will follow the announced College operating schedule.
- Functions − NCWorks provides planning, placement, and training services to Henderson County job seekers and screening, testing and referral services to Henderson and Transylvania County employers.
- Career Planning Services – These services include individual counseling; a Career Assessment Class; Computer Resources including CFNC; online information about two and four year colleges and NC Works Online, a comprehensive career planning information and placement resource.
- Placement Service – Job seekers are required to register on line with NCWorks Online to access job listings. The Center also maintains a resume database in NCWorks online. Individual counseling and workshops are available for in resume and cover letter preparation. The Center also maintains a book of part and full time job openings updated monthly.