|Approved||September 22, 2014|
The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!Blue Ridge Community College strives to make its campuses safe and welcoming learning environments. Pursuant to federal law, the College shall afford all sexual assault victims certain basic rights:
- Accuser and accused must have the same opportunity to have others present during disciplinary hearings;
- Both parties shall be informed of the outcome of any disciplinary proceeding;
- Sexual assault victims shall be informed of their options to notify law enforcement;
- Sexual assault victims shall be notified of counseling services; and
- Sexual assault victims shall be notified of options for changing academic and living situations.
The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!