|Revised||September 12, 2007|
The President shall identify and assign to the cognizant administrative units the responsibility for development, maintenance, and implementation of all institutional policies and procedures.
- In this document, policies are defined by having a one decimal numbering system (e.g., 1.2) and procedures are designated by having a two decimal numbering system (e.g., 1.2.3). All policies are approved by the Board of Trustees and procedures by the President.
- Proposed additions, deletions, and modifications to the Policies and Procedures Manual may be initiated in any of the following ways:
- By the Board of Trustees
- By the President or a Vice President
- By a standing committee or ad hoc committee of the College
- By any Blue Ridge Community College employee submitted to his/her Vice President through his/her immediate supervisor and/or dean
- By the Student Government Association as a body or by any student submitted through the SGA
- No policies will be developed, maintained, and/or implemented without prior approval by the President and the Board of Trustees.